Integrated form management
Easy set-up. Flexible and extendible
ContentLion was developed in a blog in cooperation with users who are delvelopers themselves. In this way, it can be adopted to a number of needs and is particularly suitable for flexible web applications.
- Event-oriented extensions
- no conflicts by means of using fix prefixes
- different types of pages instead of fix WYSIWYG
- extendable in any place from front end to back end
- The code and the development are largely documented on this page - the internal code, too!
Search engine optimization
ContentLion offers the technical base that ensures a good listing within the search engines
- Search engine friendly Urls
- Automatic canonical tags (can be altered manually)
- Sitemap generation (adjustable, too)
- Title and meta data alterable per page
- Search engine friendly transport (choice between 301 and 302)
Suitable for mobile web usage!
If searching with a smartphone for a site it automatically switches onto a mobile design. This can be designed any way you like just as a design for normal usage.
- Right system with roles and users
- To be used in a number of languages at the same time.